About this item
- Toslink fiber optic audio splitter allows you to connect one optical audio source and split it into two receiving devices, such as a A/V receiver and a soundbar. Supports one male input to two female outputs Please note that the two female outputs can work together at the same time!
- Connect any audio component like CD player, DVD player, or other digital audio source to both home theater system of your receiver and recorder. Perfect for uncompressed PCM audio, compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution, ADAT's and LPCM
- Constructed with durable black PVC outer layer, low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration. 24K Gold Plated Connectors provide great listening experience
- Optical connectors are precision polished allowing for maximum signal transfer accuracy. Specially optimized optical fiber for higher fidelity
- Lifetime Warranty with US based Customer Support
The World’s Most Reliable Cable Brand
Did you think all cables are made equally? All Bluerigger cables are backed by a hassle-free lifetime warranty and US based customer support.
We’ve sold over 10 million cables and have over 100,000 5 star customer reviews. If you want reliability, then you’ll love our cables.