The BlueRigger RJ45 Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable connects computers and peripherals such as switch boxes, routers, network printers to network components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN).
It is perfect for use with 10, 100 and 1000 Base-T networks.
Intended for Home & Office Wired Networks
The speed of a wired LAN is largely determined by how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components. The solid construction of the BlueRigger Cat5e cable helps you stream video, music, transmit data at higher speeds by providing a fast and reliable connection. Note: A network's speed is determined by many factors in addition to the cables, including your router, switch boxes and component.
Construction & Connectivity:
The BlueRigger Cat5e cable meets more stringent standards than a conventional Cat5e cable due to which it is capable of transmitting data at speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (or 1 Gigabit per second).
A Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable can also be referred to as a Network Cable, Computer Cable, Category 5e Cable, Ethernet Cable, or Data/LAN Cable.
- 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 (8P8C) Male to Male Snagless-type molding connectors
- Durable outer PVC jacket
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) 24AWG stranded copper to minimize noise and interference
- Perfect in conjunction with 10/100/1000 Ethernet equipment
- Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards
- Transfer Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps (or upto 1 Gbps, actual speeds depend on the equipment).
The BlueRigger Cat5e cables are backed by limited lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.